My bromance with Jeff Tweedy has lasted over 11 years. Ā It has been a fruitful courtship for both parties. He makes great music through various outlets (Uncle Tupelo, Wilco, Golden Smog, Billy Bragg and Wilco, Minus 5 and Wilco, Loose Fur, 7 Worlds Collide) that I get to listen to. I throw oodles of cash at said outlets with reckless abandon. Ā We both make out, not literally, in the deal.
Now, here he is with limited edition colored vinyl for his solo debut, TWEEDY. And here I am spending money on every bell and whistle that he is offering.
There are several ways to preorder this one. Some examples of add-ons include: a t- shirt, a tank top, and a tattoo. Yes. A tattoo.
Only for you, Jeffrey Scot Tweedy, only for you.
No numbers on how limited, other than this will be a one time pressing on 150 gram vinyl. So preorder only, I imagine. The color is described asĀ orange and yellow opaque swirl, but there is a disclaimer that the color could vary from what is pictured.
Below are the details for the fanboy bundle-only because I wanted to prove to you that there was a tattoo. Attached is the video for “Summer Noon”, which you get as the instant Mp3 download uponĀ purchase.
Prices for the colored vinyl start at $35.00 and work their way up to $74.00.
Release Date: September 23, 2014
Please note, this is a preorder. This bundle and any items ordered with it will ship on or near September 18th. Any orders placed in the preorder store must be placed separately from and cannot be combined with orders from The Wilco Store.
This Bundle Includes:
- An instant Mp3 download of āSummer Noonā as well as 7 additional songs will become available each Monday from July 14 - Aug. 25
- An Mp3 download of the entire album on release day (9/23/14)
- Entry into the preorder contest drawings
- Ltd. Edition Color Sukierae Double LP (actual color may vary from image)
- Sukierae CD
- Limited Edition Sukierae Tee or Girlās Sukierae Tank. The tee and tank are exclusive to this preorder and will not be available past the closing of the store (9/23/14). Exchanges must be received within 2 weeks of the closing of the store in order to process.
- Sukierae and Tweedy Temporary Tattoos
- Graffiti Sticker
- Maybe Buy
- Not My Style
- Too Expensive