Twice Removed is the critically acclaimed sophomore album of Sloan which debuted in 1994. Without the grunge-era production that they had on their previous album, Twice Removed displays much more smart and catchy pop songs.
Because all four members write and sing, each song on the album has a different tone and feel, and this distinction between each song helps keep the listening interesting.
The Details on this special package are massive:
EACH TWICE REMOVED DELUXE EDITION IS HOUSED IN A HEAVY DUTY, TIP-ON BOX AND INCLUDES:
- 3 VINYL LP’s:
All LP’s include 11″ x 22″ lyric inserts and standard LP jackets.
[ Click for a Full Tracklisting ]7″ VINYL SINGLE:
- Twice Removed – Unavailable on vinyl since the 1990’s.
- The Demos – Demo versions of all the songs from Twice Removed in sequential order.
- The Outtakes – Demo recordings of the songs that didn’t make it to Twice Removed.
- Two more bonus demo recordings.
- 32 PAGE 12″ x 12″ BOOKLET:
Containing unreleased photo’s, artwork and ephemera from the Twice Removed era. As well, detailed recollections of recording & touring the LP and full track by track commentary by the band members themselves.
- PENPALS LETTER:
Perfect replication ofÂ letterÂ that inspired the song “Penpals”.
- HIGH QUALITY DIGITAL DOWNLOAD:
Digital download of the entire box set in mp3 and FLAC formats.
- “GOLDEN TICKET” BONUS FOR 40 LUCKY FANS:
40 Random Twice Removed box sets will include an original copy of theÂ Twice Removed Canadian tour poster from 1994, found in Chris Murphy’s archive vault.
- OPTIONAL T-SHIRT ADD-ON:
Exclusive web-store-only, Andrew Scott designedÂ t-shirt.
- PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE ITEMS:
- Bonus demo recordings (digital download) – 3 more tracks that didn’t make it into the box set.
- Deluxe Two Colour PosterÂ – Another photo taken by Catherine Stockhausen during the recording of Twice Removed.
[sws_green_box box_size=”80%”] Thanks so much to Matthew Marcinowski, who tipped us off on this release by Submitting News. You are truly awesome. [/sws_green_box]
Price – $89.99
Listen on Spotify
Watch on YouTube
- Maybe Buy
- Not My Style
- Too Expensive