I loved this album in high school and still do. It’s really stood the test of time. If you’re a youngin and this is a new release to you, then spend some time with the DIIV of the 90s. I say that meaning they were young as hell, wrote some depressing tracks, and in general rocked my ears. Feel free to disagree.
- Lacquers made by Lucky Lacquers
- Matte Gatefold Jacket with UV Spot
- Includes "Blind" the bonus track on the original pressing
- D Side Frog Etching
- New Gatefold artwork layout
- First time on vinyl in USA!
Neon Green (LTD 500)
180 Gram Black (LTD 500)
Clear (LTD 250, Subscription Exclusive)
Listen on Spotify
- Maybe Buy
- Not My Style
- Too Expensive