Icky Blossoms debut album I Want It All is going to be hot. “Icky Blossoms combine bass-heavy electronic grooves, pop structure, and a rock & roll swagger to pioneer a sound on the audio vanguard: music that is simultaneously avant garde, catchy and danceable.” And it’s produced by Dave Sitek!Â “Girls, Girls, Girls are Babes…Cute Babes” It’s true. Pick this one up before it’s gone.
Not in stores till July 17th, but if you pre-order, it will be on the way July 3rd.
Better yet, the album comes as a bundle when pre-ordering the I Want It All Bundle! All other vinyls will be boring and black.
– LP: On clear and green marbled vinyl (image is approximate). Â Includes a zine insert hand assembled by the band and a full copy of the album on CD. Â Exclusive to this bundle and limited to 150 copies.
– 7″: Limited edition colored 7″ featuring the non-album tracks “Village” and “Forest”. Â Screen printed jacket hand cut and numbered by the band.Â Exclusive to this bundle and limited to 150 copies.
– American Apparel 2001 style t-shirt
– Poster: 11 x 17 poster autographed by the band
– Button: 2.25″ button (one randomly chosen from five designs – designed by Church of Tomorrow)
– Instant 320 Kbps MP3 album download (includes the “Babes” single with b-side “Chicas” and the “Village” 7″)
Â Listen to “Perfect Vision”
- Maybe Buy
- Not My Style
- Too Expensive