Icky Blossoms debut album I Want It All is going to be hot. “Icky Blossoms combine bass-heavy electronic grooves, pop structure, and a rock & roll swagger to pioneer a sound on the audio vanguard: music that is simultaneously avant garde, catchy and danceable.” And it’s produced by Dave Sitek!¬†“Girls, Girls, Girls are Babes…Cute Babes” It’s true. Pick this one up before it’s gone.
Not in stores till July 17th, but if you pre-order, it will be on the way July 3rd.
Better yet, the album comes as a bundle when pre-ordering the I Want It All Bundle! All other vinyls will be boring and black.
– LP: On clear and green marbled vinyl (image is approximate). ¬†Includes a zine insert hand assembled by the band and a full copy of the album on CD. ¬†Exclusive to this bundle and limited to 150 copies.
– 7″: Limited edition colored 7″ featuring the non-album tracks “Village” and “Forest”. ¬†Screen printed jacket hand cut and numbered by the band.¬†Exclusive to this bundle and limited to 150 copies.
– American Apparel 2001 style t-shirt
– Poster: 11 x 17 poster autographed by the band
– Button: 2.25″ button (one randomly chosen from five designs – designed by Church of Tomorrow)
– Instant 320 Kbps MP3 album download (includes the “Babes” single with b-side “Chicas” and the “Village” 7″)
¬†Listen to “Perfect Vision”
- Maybe Buy
- Not My Style
- Too Expensive