This has beenÂ out there for a few days, but there surprisingly hasn’t been much buzz around it.
Over the past few years, Courtney Barnett has garnered acclaimÂ for her witty, episodic songwriting on both her double EP and debut full-length. Now, less than a year after its initial release, her killer debut is getting the special edition treatment,Â so now’s the time to check her out if you haven’t yet! …or just to get some more goodiesÂ if you’re already a fan.
The special edition, out Nov. 6, is on yellow wax with cover art in an inverted color scheme from the original and comes with bonus track downloads, a poster, and polaroids taken by Barnett and her band on tour. The first 100 orders come with aÂ limited 7″.
The special edition double LP is available in yellow vinyl and includes four Polaroids taken on tour well as a poster of the original "Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit" album cover as designed by Courtney Barnett.
Also, comes with a download card featuring the full album plus bonus tracks from the "Live From Electric Lady Studios" WFUV session + exclusive download of "Close Watch" John Cale cover. The first 100 orders will include a limited run "Nobody Really Cares If You Don't Go To The Party" 7"
01. Elevator Operator
02. Pedestrian At Best
03. An Illustration Of Loneliness (Sleepless In New York)
04. Small Poppies
06. Aqua Profunda!
07. Dead Fox
08. Nobody Really Cares If You Don't Go To The Party
09. Debbie Downer
10. Kim's Caravan
11. Boxing Day Blues
01. Lance Jr (Live at The Electric Lady Studios)
02. Canned Tomatoes (Live at The Electric Lady Studios)
03. Scotty Says (Live at The Electric Lady Studios)
04. History Eraser (Live at The Electric Lady Studios)
05. Avant Gardener (Live at The Electric Lady Studios)
06. David (Live at The Electric Lady Studios)
07. Close Watch (Written by John Cale)
- Maybe Buy
- Not My Style
- Too Expensive