They’re here. Â All 804,398 of them. Â They’re clad in asymmetrical haircuts, they’re littering the streets of Austin with half-eaten brisket tacos and half-smoked American Spirits. Â Some of them are sporting the same jeans my mom did in 1991. Â They’re seeping out of the sewers and into dank, dim-lit venues. Â They’re drinking up free beer like mosquitos on a dead mule. Â Their eyes stare blankly into the blue screens, their fingers shakily hashtagging gobblety goop gibberish.
It’s SXSW, and here is their soundtrack.
- 180g black virgin double vinyl
- inside out gatefold sleeve
- printed heavy innersleeves
- artwork by Costin Chioreanu
- limited edition
- all preorders come with free poster
- Maybe Buy
- Not My Style
- Too Expensive