Another record I found out about today. Suzuki Junzos record falls out of time and i find it really hard to describe. it’s a strange mixture of fingerpicking folk, noisy guitar waves and psychedelic passages all with a japanese influence. the only artist that comes in my mind is Aritomo. There are so many records released every day and it’s so rare to find something unique with a new approach. I don’t think, that this is for everyone, but if you’re open for something new you should give it a try. One first song below.
“New release from psychedelic Japanese guitarist Suzuki Junzo (Overhang Party, Miminokoto, 20 Guilders) on limited edition vinyl. From Jandek style weird folk to beautiful crystalline guitar passages, this melancholy masterpiece covers all the bases. Acid Mothers Temple guitarist Kawabata Makoto and LSD March/Kousokuya, ex. Fushitsusha Drummer Takahashi Ikuro both guests on 3 songs. Recommended if you like Loren Mazzacane Conners, Acid Mothers Temple, Syd Barrett. (Sees of Sound)”
Buying from Japan i pretty expensive. I recommend Eclipse in the US. they have it on pre-order for $22.99.
1. ãã¼ã®ç³ | IN THE EYES OF NAZE [02:44]
2. çå¤ã®åº | MIDSUMMER'S END [02:16]
3. è£ãç® IV | ECLIPSE IV [06:10]
4. å¿ä¸ãããç¯ | CRYING OUT DOUBLE SUICIDE BLUES
5. çãã¤ããå°å³ | LAMENT FOR THE MAN WITHOUT A MAP [02:41]
6. YTåå£«ã®é¡å·¡ | DR. YT'S HESITATION [00:45]**
7. æ¥ã®æã¦ | THE END OF HORIZON [03:44]
8. å¤ã®æ¨¹ | A TREE OF NIGHT [02:54]
9. å ã®å½± | SHADOWS OF LIGHT [05:51]**
10. å°ã®ç¾¤ã | CHI NO MURE [12:33]
11. é»éã®è | THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN ARM [03:16]
** only included on CD edition
AATN: for foreign customer, if you buy 'SINGS II' Vinyl Record on this web shop, nowadays, shipping cost of Vynil record is expensive. so i send you invoice of total shipping after you checkout. thanks.
- Maybe Buy
- Not My Style
- Too Expensive